Michael uses his journalism skills to stay current on topics ranging from technology and demographics to management and education. He customizes his presentation to fit each client's needs.
POPULAR RECENT TOPICS
- Use the Downturn to Rethink, Restructure and Thrive
- Management Meets the Future
- Trust, Identity and Family
- The Virtualization of America
- The New Challenges of Corporate America
- Energy: The Choices Ahead
- The Future of Media
- How Healthcare Will Change
For more details, see Print Materials
MODERATING AND CONSULTING
- Moderating panels and conferences, for clients ranging from American Express and Intel to the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
- Strategic consulting for clients in consumer electronics, media, financial services, defense, healthcare, as well as work with the Institute for the Future, Yale, Stanford and Harvard.
- Half or one-day strategy retreats for small groups of senior executives in fields such as finance, law, marketing, media and pharmaceuticals.